|Welcome to Rapszódia ticket-store
operated by CIB Bank’s secure, Internet payment solution.
Budapest, the capital of Hungary is a popular tourist destination of travellers from all over the world. But not only the amazing panorama and the monuments of art offer unforgettable memories. Hungary offers a great variety of programs, such as concerts, theatre performances, gala evenings. Frequently it’s the home of important festivals and sport events. As far as the musicals are concerned, A.L. Webber, the composer of the “Phantom of the Opera” and other world famous musicals stated recently:
“Wherever I go around the world, I hear that the capital of the musical is Budapest.”
All these programs are very popular, so
DO NOT FORGET TO ENSURE YOUR PLACE IN TIME BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE
This page allows you to reserve tickets on-line for classical and pop-music concerts, opera and musical performances as well as for certain sport events.
Our website ensures a choice of high quality programs and a secure bankcard payment.
TICKET ORDER PROCEDURE
order the ticket
confirm availability of the requested ticket
pay the ticket
reconfirm and/or mail voucher
receive your ticket in Budapest
Order two of these programmes and pay reduced price.
ON THIS WEBSITE TICKETS ARE TO BE PURCHASED FOR THE FOLLOWING EVENTS.
This page serves ticket purchase only. Click to our other websites for program packages, where tickets can be booked together with services, such as tour guide, private car and meals.
PLEASE READ INFORMATION MATERIAL BEFORE ORDER!
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Our purchase system is a combination of the ON-LINE booking and the personal e-mail connection. Our “Rapszódia ticket store” is offering its consumers secure bank card payment provided by CIB Bank.
- Ticket order should be sent 5 days prior to the chosen program the latest.
- Within 3 days you are going to receive one of the following answers:
a) tickets are guaranteed for the requested day and price category.
b) tickets are guaranteed for the requested day, but in an other price category
c) no availability for the requested day.
Reserved tickets for events listed in points A, B, cannot be refunded. No show date modification is accepted following the booking. Reservation for the programs in point C and D is to be modified once only, based on availability.
Payment is due within 3 days from the date of our reconfirmation.
Tickets for the programs listed in points A and B can be collected in Budapest. You are kindly requested to clearly indicate your accommodation address, as ticket is delivered by our representative personally and handed over exclusively to yourself. (Upon your request any other Budapest address can be appointed) As far as programs of point D are concerned, a voucher is e-mailed to you, upon presentation of which the ticket is consigned.
|Group of event
|Over 4 tickets
A CLASSICAL MUSIC, OPERA, MUSICAL
B POP-MUSIC AND SPORT PERFORMANCES
C TOURISM (entrance ticket only)
No commission is charged
|- INSTANT RESERVATION
HOW TO ORDER ON-LINE
(On-line ticket order step-by-step)
- Select an event. Click to order form, indicate show date, number of tickets, price category. Send order!
- Within 3 days following the order a confirmation e-mail is sent on ticket availability.
- In case of availability, payment should be effected by bank card: initiate payment transaction through our website. Acceptable cards: VISA, Eurocard-Mastercard
- Upon receipt of payment an e-mail confirmation is sent including the place and the time of ticket collection. You automatically receive the bank settlement as well.
Events listed in program C and D, please print the mailed voucher and present upon ticket collection.
- Ticket collection
PAYMENT BY CARD
Our ticket-store is offering its consumers secure bank card payment provided by CIB Bank. The security relies on the separation of data. With the use of the system the Rapszódia Ticket Store receives only the quantity of the ordered commodity and the delivery address from the consumer, while CIB Bank the card data on a 128-bit SSL secured payment page. The Rapszódia Ticket Store will not be informed about the payment-side data content, they are accessible for CIB Bank only. The bank will inform the Rapszódia Ticket Store if the transaction was successful or not. Your internet-browser must support SSL encryption to use bank card payment solution.
The counter-value of the purchased goods, the paid amount will be promptly blocked on your card account.
You will find below a short description about how you can shop in a safe and reassuring way.
When shopping, you should pay attention to the following matters:
- Read through the Rapszódia Ticket Store information leaflet, the conditions of the purchase and delivery terms.
- Study the Rapszódia Ticket Store security conditions since these will guarantee the security of your data.
- Note your data relating to your purchase.
- Keep a record of the transaction data connected to your payment. (transaction ID, Authorisation code)
- Make sure that unauthorised person does not have access to the secret data of your card
- Use a browser that recognises the option needed to SSL encryption
SSL is an abbreviation for an accepted encryption method called Secure Sockets Layer. This Bank has a 128-bit encryption key to protect the communication channel. A firm named VeriSign makes possible for CIB Bank the use of the 128-bit key, with which we ensure the SSL-based encryption. For the time being this encryption method is used in 90% of global e-commerce. Before transmission, the browser used by the buyer encrypts the card holder’s data with the help of SSL which means they are passed to CIB Bank in a coded form, this way they are indecipherable for unauthorised persons.
CIB Bank’s Internet payment system allows the use of cards like MasterCard and VISA and VISA Electron (the use of the last one is subject to the permission of the issuing bank), and cards for only internet use.
- On the page of the Rapszódia Ticket Store you select the tickets, for which you intend to pay with your bank card.
- Following that you’re redirected to the webpage of CIB Bank guaranteeing secure payment, where you have to enter your card data to begin the payment.
- Following this, you’re redirected to CIB Bank’s page guaranteeing secure payment, where you have to enter your card data to start the payment process.
- Following the payment, you’re directed back to the Store page, where you receive a confirmation about the result of the payment.
In the case of bankcard payments, following the successful transaction – this means the approval after the expiry date of the bank card and the coverage are controlled – CIB Bank debits the account of the Card Holder with the countervalue of the goods/services.
If you’re not directed back from the payment page to the Store’s website, the transaction qualifies as unsuccessful. If you click on the „Back” of „Refresh” buttons of the browser on the bank’s payment page, or close the browser window before you could be redirected to the store, the payment will qualify as unsuccessful.
If you wish to receive more information about the outcome of the transaction, or learn about the causes and details of unsuccessful transactions, please contact your account keeping bank.
- Data protection: No data are given to any third party and all your personal data are handled confidentially in accordance with the regulations in force.
- Vis major: Tickets cannot be refunded in case of natural disaster, civil war, strike, etc…
- Should the performance be cancelled in the event of the organisers’ fault, performer’s illness or any kind of technical problems, issued tickets are fully reimbursed together with the booking commissions incurred.
|Payment through above indicated bank